Health and Wellness Exams:
Puppy And Kitten Care:
- We are happy to provide an array of individualized services for patients of all stages, from puppies and kittens to senior dogs and cats. Along with performing a thorough physical examination, our veterinarian will discuss any health concerns with you and provide you with counselling on a range of topics including behaviour concerns. Your pet's annual physical examination allows us to ensure they are healthy, and detect any potential problems early on to help them live as long and happily as possible.
- Vaccines can play a significant role in your pet’s preventive and wellness care. We create individualized pet vaccination programs that address the unique health needs of each patient. Diseases and viruses can be a threat to your pet’s health just as they can be for us, which is why your veterinarian will want to discuss vaccinations as early in your pet’s development as possible. We’ll make sure your pet has everything they need to stay healthy and happy.
Puppy And Kitten Care:
- Congratulations on your new addition! Bringing a puppy or Kitten home is exciting, and we're happy to provide you with an array of services that will help ensure your little one is healthy and thriving. We provide individualized recommendations on vaccinations, parasite prevention, spaying and neutering, nutrition and training. As your go-to source for health information, we are here to provide you with support throughout your pet's life.
- Our canine and feline family members are living longer than ever, with the help of advances in veterinary medicine. Our goal is to help your pet enjoy as many years as possible by your side by proactively identifying any health issues early on and partnering with you to enhance your pet's long term health and quality of life. We love our senior patients, and we know how much they mean to you.
- Our team has experience in helping clients travel with their pets to the US and other foreign countries. We can assist with health exams, vaccinations, appropriate parasite prevention and importantly, up-to-date and accurate documentationfor your pet. Please let us know if you have any specifications with regards to travel prior to your appointment, and we'll make sure we're prepared to assist you.